Job description / Role
A tier 1 consulting company is looking to hire a Recruiting Team Lead who will support the Recruiting Manager in recruitment activities, especially in campus recruitment. This role is based in Dubai and requires travel in KSA for campus recruitment. S/he plays an integral role in developing recruitment strategies and resourcing plan.
• Lead the whole recruiting process in the Middle East countries and schools with special focus in KSA.
• Plan strategies, attend events, screen applications, make invite/reject decisions, prepare offers, organize follow-up processes, budget management and reporting.
• Budget management
• Manage Permanent and Temporary pipelines for the channels/cohorts responsible for (for the Middle East countries and schools) in coordination with other recruiting team-members in charge of other recruiting channels to meet Team’s target and goals.]
• Manage 2-3 assistants, day-to-day work allocation
• Strategic planning for recruitment process to achieve the recruiting target
• Propose improvement plan for the recruitment process
• Coordinate with the ME Recruiting presence on social media and website (in collaboration with the Marketing Team).
• Graduate of bachelor’s degree, preferably HR related course
• Relevant 6-7 years of experience in recruiting; campus recruitment experience is a must
• Fluent in English, Arabic speaker is highly desirable
• Comfortable with the use of data-based systems and report running
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capability
• Ability to work with senior stakeholders effectively
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.