Job description / Role
Recruitment Agent / Freelance - Marina Based
- The Company" engages the Freelancer to provide a full sales service in the form clients requiring staff to fill specific vacancies.
- "The Company "will be part of contracts sent to the clients, after which "The Freelancer'' will close the deals, ensuring job specifications have been accurately estabilshed, fees agreed and contracts signed
- ''The Company" will liaise with each client,providing CV's and checking selection.
- Once personnel have been selected, "Freelancer'' will follow up wi th the client through to invoice settlement
- "The Company" engages the Freelancer to provide relevant CVs as per the JD provided by the company.
- "The Freelancer" must use both the companies and their own tools for sourcing CVs (portals,advertisement, headhunting etc).
- Real estate sales preferred or recruitment experience.
- Excellent command of English
- Has own visa sponsorship if not western national.
- Driven sales person.
- Must have sales experience.
- Preferred if has accounts
About the Company
By choosing people first recruitment agency you are taking the first step to driving tailored and sophisticated recruitment, HR and Personnel management into the arteries of your business. After extensive research and listening to what our clients need, we have created an innovative portfolio of services that meets the diverse needs of modern business.
Our modular agency services are designed to let you choose which elements of the recruitment, assessment and selection process best suit your business and budgetary constraints.