Job description / Role
Black Pearl is currently growing its team of consultants in Abu Dhabi. This position will be responsible for assisting the Key Account Manager in servicing the requisitions of our clients.
A key success to this role is in delivering high quality service with speed in sourcing and screening the right candidates for the requirements assigned by the Client/s to Black Pearl and performing a variety of supporting administrative tasks as required.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Obtain detailed assignment information from Key Account Manager and utilize it to provide effective client service.
- Ensure all client roles are suitably matched with appropriate candidates and filled in line with client expectations and contractual requirements.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates who have been interviewed and awaiting placement.
- Proactively attract candidates through appropriate advertising mediums ensuring that a pool of suitable candidates is continuously built and maintained.
- Update record on the recruitment portal and job portals and provide relevant feedback to candidates as required
- Develop an ongoing understanding of the clients’ business through building ongoing relationships with various stakeholders.
- Ensure client requests are completed in a timely manner and to the highest possible service level.
- Attend networking events to assist in generating new business opportunities.
To be considered you should meet the following criteria:
- A higher diploma or degree holder
- Strong fluency in English language; knowledge in another language is a plus
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft application
- Good knowledge in HR or recruitment
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good experience in recruiting medical professionals
- Strong willingness to travel around UAE when required
- Flexible to work outside normal working hours
Salary package: We offer a competitive salary package and good commission scheme.
If you are interested, please send your application now!
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Business Partner
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Recruitment and Admin Assistant
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||26 Sep|
Ignite Search & Selection
HR and Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||15 Oct|