Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are a fast growing recruitment consultancy specialising in multiple industries such as; Food & FMCG | Medical & Healthcare | 3PL Logistics | Ecommerce | Engineering. The internship would be to assist the Regional Director and Managing Consultant on their day to day market research, administration, arranging interviews and speaking to candidates.
• Research specific market industries.
• Supporting the team with sourcing, selecting and briefing candidates, interviewing and market research.
• Taking Job Briefs from team members for active positions
• Sourcing and screening candidates from the various job recruitment portals
• Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
• Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV's and accompanying shortlist notes
• Arranging interviews
The Successful Applicant
• Have recently completed their degree.
• Highly competitive
• Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
• Excited at the prospect of meeting with the regions/world's best organisations and their employees
• Able to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
• You think you can sell or have had previous sales experience
• Candidate should be based in the UAE
• Candidate should have a valid residency visa (either parent/spouse/student visa)
What's on offer?
• Full support and training provided
• The chance to work in a team based environment, along with owning individual goals and responsibilities
• At the end of the 3 month program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position as a Associate Recruitment Consultant depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Executive Assistant Trainee - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting
Recruitment Consultant - Contracting