Job description / Role
As a Recruitment Consultant you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
PageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 6,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Middle East has over 60 consultants across our Middle East business. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Michael Page experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position. Disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Secretarial, Property & Construction, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Executive Search.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in the region.
Your role will include:
* Generating business in the continued development of your recruitment team.
* Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face
* Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility
* Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
* Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships
* An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path.
* Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
* Ongoing training and development
* Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
* Tax-free salary and bonus
* International career opportunities in the future
The successful candidate should have the following;
* University Degree Educated
* Minimum of 2-5 years' experience within the recruitment industry, or direct experience within the real estate sector.
* Regional experience is highly advantageous.
* Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
* Strong networking and client development abilities
* Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Currie & Brown
Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Human Resources Coordinator