Job description / Role
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
Job purpose: To support in sourcing suitable candidates for all temporary and permanent positions.
• Develop an understanding of the clients’ business and staffing requirements and identify potential top quality candidates through existing contacts, advertisements or through the company Job Portal.
• Ensure conformance to turnaround time to provide suitable and validated resumes as per client or department expectations.
• Handle the pressure and walk the extra mile to meet the client or department’s requirements.
• Develop and implement contemporary recruitment methods to attract top quality candidates appropriate to the position and company needs.
• Assess candidates through interviews and skill tests and make appropriate recommendations to the client.
• Ensure that all the candidates are properly screened before they are sent for the final round of interview with the client.
• To schedule client interviews for shortlisted resources and obtain post interview feedback.
Ideal candidate must be:
• Graduate (Any discipline)
• Excellent communication skills - English. Tagalog speakers will be preferred
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Prior recruitment experience is mandatory , experience in Oil and Gas industry will be an advantage
• MS Office skills
• Minimum two years UAE experience
Interested candidates may apply.
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.