Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of working in a multi cultural environment
- Ability to manage a number of tasks at any one time
- Post secondary school education
- Previous experience in a similar HR role is desirable within a 5 star hotel
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.