Job description / Role
Aldar Academies are currently seeking a dedicated professional to be our Recruitment Executive to work closely with and assisting Aldar Academies Recruitment Team. The successful candidates will be able to attract first-rate talents and ensure lasting and successful placements. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our Academies expectation and add value to their business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar Academies family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
- Manage the flow of candidates thorough the recruitment process, from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board
- Screen CVs and conduct preliminary interviewing of potential employees
- Schedule face-to-face interviews and act as liaison between the company and the candidate.
- Assist in writing job postings and employment ads
- Coordinate and execute promotion of Aldar Academies at recruitment and careers events.
- To deal with and resolve queries relating to recruitment and advertising
- Work with HR Admin to maintain a detailed record of the turnover, and researches and formulates strategies, which effectively aid in employee retention
- Work closely with candidates, external recruiters and agencies and other human resource professionals in support of a business’s hiring needs
- Proven working experience in recruiting
- Business acumen and market insight
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases
- Strong knowledge of candidates’ selection methods
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Client focus along with relationship building skills
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- BA Degree in Human Resources or related field
About the Company
Aldar Academies, a division of Aldar Properties PJSC, is a leading provider of private education in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We provide inspiring learning environments, combining the very best academic, arts and sporting facilities with the highest standards of teaching. From a single school with 250 students in 2007, Aldar Academies now operates six schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain with over 4700 students. With over 700 employees we have planned projects to grow our current schools and build new ones to increase our student capacity to over 14,000 in the next 4-5 years. All our schools are rated Band A by the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
All Aldar Academies schools offer a British curriculum, which has been adapted to the needs of students in the UAE, ensuring that all our students have access to an international education in a stimulating, multi-cultural setting where academic achievement is nurtured alongside personal development. Operating as integral parts of the communities to which they belong, each of our six primary and secondary schools allows students to find and pursue their passions and prepare them for a future of success.
Aldar Academies schools are, at pre-school and primary level, The Pearl, Al Mushrif and Al Muna; serving both pre-school, primary and secondary age students are Al Ain International School and Al Yasmina, which operates from FS1 to Year 13. Al Bateen Secondary School serves the needs of secondary school students in the heart of Abu Dhabi and offers the IB Diploma Programme in Years 12 and 13.
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
Recruitment Coordinator - Available Immediately
|Abu Dhabi||30 Apr|
HR and Admin Officer
Recruitment Consultant - HR