Job description / Role
Location: Nestle MENA Head Office, with a mix of office working (Dubai) and Virtual
Company: Nestle MENA
With around 15,000 employees across 19 countries, we have a lot of incredible colleagues with stories to tell. This 'once in a lifetime' internship offers the opportunity to come and join the Talent team to help us showcase our people, our purpose, and the inspirational work they do.
As part of the world's largest food and beverage company, you'll play a key role in finding great stories, writing articles and interviews, and helping us create videos which will appear on our accounts, reaching more than 10million users across the world.
This internship would suit someone who's passionate about people, writing, photography, art direction and understanding how global businesses operate.
A day in the life of
- Relationship management is at the heart of this role.
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss their experiences, their successes and why they love their job help us uncover stories and showcase these across our website and social channels
- The purpose of our campaigns is to drive recruitment and employer brand objectives.
- You need to understand the marketing funnel, as your success is judged by how your stories impact our recruitment pipelines
- This role is varied and fast paced.
- From sourcing great colleagues, to interviewing them, turning these interviews into great stories and being comfortable running reports to measure the impact
- You'll often have a camera, a microphone, or your laptop in your hands.
- Capturing those moments which will inspire jobseekers and professionals to join Nestle.
- From marketing to machine operators, inspiration is never in short supply
What will make you successful
- Internships are designed for people with less than two years' experience, looking to develop their skills for real business impact
- We're not obsessed with you having studied HR or Marketing.
- Just show your passion for people, and storytelling
- Good knowledge of social media and how to reach your audience
- You should have a proven passion for one of the following: journalism, photography, or video editing
- You must be based in UAE currently and available to start in the next month
- Fluent in English, with French or Arabic being highly advantageous
- Educational background in Journalism, Human Resources, Arts, Marketing
- Good knowledge of social media and how to reach your audience, Google Analytics
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.