Job description / Role
Primary Purpose of Job:
Assists with the implementation of Taaleem’s Recruitment strategy, ensuring policies and processes are followed, maintaining focus on achievement of attraction and operational excellence objectives.
Recruitment and Onboarding Manager, Principals, Heads of School, HR Representatives, School Operations Managers, External Recruitment and Advertising Agencies, Employees
• Assist with group-wide ancillary and education based recruitment across Taaleem
• Maintain relationships with third party suppliers including agencies and advertising bodies
• Assist with the planning and running of Taaleem recruitment fairs and events
• Prepare and place internal and external advertisements for schools SLT and CO positions and work with the Recruitment and Onboarding Manager and Marketing, ensuring that policy is being adhered to at all times
• Record and track recruitment activity and report to the Recruitment and Onboarding Manager as required
• Acquire candidates for the central candidate pool used for all key vacancies, ensuring candidate records and database are updated and maintained
• Answer candidate queries with care and urgency, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times through one consistent point of contact
• Ensure compliance with Taaleem’s Recruitment Policy for internal and external hires
• Monitor and improve the Taaleem recruitment social media presence, ensure vacancies are being effectively promoted and advertised across all necessary platforms
• Adhere to the recruitment budgets allocated to Central Office and individual Taaleem schools
• Track and manage new hire information to inform school budgeting process
• Provide support, advice and guidance to HR Advisors, Heads and Principals on issues related to Recruitment and HR.
• Support new and existing HR representatives with expert advice and guidance on any issues related to Recruitment
• Work closely alongside the Recruitment and Onboarding Manager and HR Operations Manager, and cover for each other as needed, to ensure a streamlined and consistent HR service to all stakeholders
• Attend and contribute to regular HR Team Meetings
• Additional projects as agreed with the Recruitment and Onboarding Manager
• Undertake continuous professional development and learning opportunities relevant to the post
• Bachelor degree or relevant management or field-specific qualification
• 2+ years in Recruitment (preferably within Education), experience with HRMS and /or Applicant Tracking Systems
• Communication Skills, Relationship-Building, Team-Working, Innovative and Solutions-focused
• Experience in fast paced recruitment, in-house experience would be good but not essential if able to adapt quickly.
• Proved influential and persuasive style.
• Resilient, with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Confident and excellent communication skills
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
HR and Admin - Hindi Speaker
Swisslinx Middle East
Associate Recruitment Consultant
HR Executive / Recruiter
RTC-1 Employment Services