Job description / Role
The Hays IT team is looking to hire a talented Recruitment Researcher to specialise in permanent and contract placements within the IT and Digital sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Researcher who is craving greater autonomy, high rewards and wants to be part of team where they can see a growth opportunity.
The successful IT Recruitment Researcher should have the ability to connect with people at all levels and build professional working relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues. The role requires a flexible and adaptable approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You must be accurate, efficient and enjoy working within a varied and busy role. It is necessary to have a good understanding of the IT business, the way in which it functions and the different industries that people work on. You should be confident and capable of communicating with people in all areas of the business by sourcing candidates using LinkedIn, Gulf Talent and various other job boards.
• Contribute actively to the start-up phase of the search by participating in client kick-off meetings with the Consultant and assisting in the development of the search strategy and target list of companies
• Identify and search for talent using the Job Boards
• Complete a complete mapping exercise by gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects, sources and managing responses
• Represent client effectively in the marketplace, discussing the opportunity with relevant executives using various methods
• Partner with the Consultant to develop and present a slate of qualified candidates to each client
• Prepare organized information for the client progress report/meeting by teaming with the Consultant
• Be aware of activities and changes in the general business environment and in the industry specifically.
• Keep team members updated accordingly
• Contribute to responses to inquiries for new business as well as business development activities.
• Attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace
• Ability to juggle a number of work items at one time
• High level of customer service skills
• Work well within a large team
• Reliable and trust worthy
• Ability to prioritize
• Proactive and takes a flexible approach to work
• Competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook and iCloud
• Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Recruitment Consultant - Contracting
Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy and Finance
TGC Middle East
HR Operations Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services