Job description / Role
Your new office:
Hays Middle East was established in December 2005 in Dubai and has become a respected market leader in mid to senior level recruitment across the MENA region.
We have specialist and experienced teams which cover: Accountancy & Finance, Banking, Construction, Property & Engineering, Emiratisation, HR, Technology, Legal, Life Sciences, Logistics & Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Office Support and Sales & Marketing. Executive Director level positions are handled by our dedicated Search practice. We also have an RPO division providing fully outsourced recruitment services to clients. A strong corporate function provides local expertise in finance, HR, IT and marketing. The team is a great mix of talent from around the world.
With offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the business recruits for positions across the GCC and North Africa. Its sheer size, and the level of investment activity in this region, shows the immense opportunity for the further growth of Hays in the Middle East.
Your new role:
The Hays IT team is looking to hire a talented Recruitment Researcher to specialise in permanent and contract placements within the IT and Digital sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Researcher who is craving greater autonomy, high rewards and wants to be part of team where they can see a growth opportunity.
The successful IT Recruitment Researcher should have the ability to connect with people at all levels and build professional working relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues. The role requires a flexible and adaptable approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You must be accurate, efficient and enjoy working within a varied and busy role. It is necessary to have a good understanding of the IT business, the way in which it functions and the different industries that people work on. You should be confident and capable of communicating with people in all areas of the business by sourcing candidates using LinkedIn, Gulf Talent and various other job boards.
In this new role you will be required to:
• Contribute actively to the start-up phase of the search by participating in client kick-off meetings with the Consultant and assisting in the development of the search strategy and target list of companies
• Identify and search for talent using the Job Boards
• Complete a complete mapping exercise by gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects, sources and managing responses
• Represent client effectively in the marketplace, discussing the opportunity with relevant executives using various methods
• Partner with the Consultant to develop and present a slate of qualified candidates to each client
• Prepare organised information for the client progress report/meeting by teaming with the Consultant
• Be aware of activities and changes in the general business environment and in the industry specifically.
• Keep team members updated accordingly
• Contribute to responses to inquiries for new business as well as business development activities.
What you'll need to succeed:
This role requires someone with strong commercial acumen and who can demonstrate this by displaying market awareness and a great understanding of your clients recruitment needs. You will be a seasoned ‘hunter’ who thrives on seeking new business and developing strong relationships. As an expert in your field, you will lead by example and influence the development of others.
The successful applicant will also need to be:
• Attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace
• Ability to juggle a number of work items at one time
• High level of customer service skills
• Work well within a large team
• Reliable and trust worthy
• Ability to prioritize
• Proactive and takes a flexible approach to work
What you will get in return:
You will be responsible for full 360 recruitment, along with maintaining and developing clients and global Marketing professionals within the UAE market. You will also have the opportunity to develop your career to its full potential in a high performing team.
Here in the Hays Dubai office we have many great additional benefits alongside our attractive salary & uncapped commission schemes. We have a flexible ‘Work from Home’ scheme, Free breakfast on Thursdays as well as casual dress, weekly prizes & Quarterly lunches!
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Technology Recruitment Consultant
A Leading Group In UAE
A Leading Group In UAE