Job description / Role
Our client is looking to hire a candidate to join as a Regional Business Continuity Manager in their Dubai office.
* Ensuring effective enterprise Business Resilience Management (BRM)
* Collaborating with BUs globally to develop and maintain a CRM system
* Developing and running maintenance, reviews and frequent testing of all Business Impact Assessments (BIA) and Threat Risk Assessments (TRA)
* Drafting reports to senior management providing insight on enhancements of the BRM system
* Reporting directly to the Head of ERM and Resilience
* Should have a degree in Risk Management, Business Continuity or Business Resilience
* Should have a min of 7-10 years' experience in a similar role
* Must have a proven track record of business resilience management/crisis management in a complex organisation
* Knowledge about ISO 22301 and NCEMA is a plus
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.