Job description / Role
A well known, high performing Aesthetics & Dermatology clinic chain are currently looking for a Regional Director / GM to lead their operations across the Middle East across multiple countries.
A truly great working environment is hard to find. From our employee-centric owners to the rest of our progressive leadership team, this Aesthetics business has created a culture where everyone’s voice is heard. We offer industry leading training programs, a true team-oriented environment with exceptional teammates and continual employee recognition.
• Due to continued growth, we are looking to add an ambitious Regional Director/GM to oversee multiple clinic locations in the region.
• The ideal candidate is a team oriented individual with outstanding experience in operations management, consultative sales and superior customer service.
• Candidates must also possess a high level of passion for the services that we provide.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Continuously promotes the company culture
• Regularly visits each clinic in assigned region
• Provides coaching and feedback to clinic managers
• Provides final steps of training for new clinic managers
• Oversee sales consultations and provides feedback to clinic managers
• Provides general coaching and feedback to clinic staff
• Continually tracks clinic sales, conversion, KPIs and reviews with managers
• Partakes in hiring process of new employees
• Attends weekly manager, administrative and corporate meetings
• Oversees clinic schedules
• Aids in resolving general personnel issues
• Collaborate with Human Resources on relevant personnel issues
• Maintain a positive working environment for all team members
AED 30,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet all of the following requirements:
• Have a minimum of 7 years managing clinic operations
• Have a minimum of 3 years of managing multiple locations for an Aesthetics or Dermatology focused clinic.
• Display a passion for the aesthetics industry
• Ability to travel 30% of your time.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Head of Medical Excellence
Engagement Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Male Clinic Manager for a Cosmetic and Aesthetic Clinic
RTC-1 Employment Services