Job description / Role
We are on the lookout for a Regional Commercial Principle covering MENA to be based in Dubai for a Renewables business.
- Supporting corporate development transactions (M&A, joint ventures etc)
- Due diligence, financial modelling, commercial negotiation and scenario analysis, preparing business case papers for investment committee approval.
- Overseeing and implementing budgeting forecasts as required.
- Collaborating closely with internal support functions (such as legal, funding and tax) to obtain advice and necessary approvals
- Building and maintaining a strong, trusting relationship with the global commercial function to ensure a globally consistent approach to commercial matters
Qualifications And Skills Required
- A degree in an accountancy/financial background, postgraduate qualifications are desirable.
- 10 years+ experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate finance or other commercial roles in a global and fast-paced organisation, preferably in resources, heavy industry, energy or infrastructure.
- Joint venture and project development experience, preferably in the renewable energy or green industry sectors.
- Proven due diligence, valuation and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Strong business writing and presentation skills, confidently able to present to senior decision makers.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders& to achieve desired outcomes.
- Resilient and self-managing with the ability to work autonomously, take initiative, work outside your comfort zone and reliably deliver on tight deadlines.
- Experience leading and project managing cross functional teams, developing team members.
- Knowledge of market conditions within the MENA industry (revenue structures, policies, regulations & market fundamentals) highly desirable.
- Arabic language skills desirable.
Candidates in the UAE will be considered first. Candidates from the wider GCC may apply.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Global Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
Principal - Strategy Consulting
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Rothenberger Middle East FZCO
Head of Finance
Finance Director - Oil & Gas Company