Job description / Role
MEA Regional Delivery Manger
Leading Multinational Company
NTS Group are working with a leading multinational company to recruit a Regional Delivery Manager, MEA for the Dubai office. The GCO Regional Delivery Manager is a member of the Global Commercial Operations (GCO)’s Regional Delivery Team and reports to the Regional Delivery Director.
The incumbent for this role must have the ability to effectively engage, influence and challenge key stakeholders in order to gain support for and fully leverage and operationalize GCO initiatives. The manager must also ensure satisfaction and ongoing continuous improvement of existing “business as usual” (BAU) capabilities.
The GCO Regional Delivery Manager requires strong leadership skills, business acumen, a solid understanding of process solutions, and cultural awareness in order to develop and motivate their respective direct and indirect team members located among multiple partners and delivery centers across the globe.
- Support the promotion of digital content and production services across multiple digital asset types (i-details, websites/portals, e-mails, mobile applications, banner advertisements, e-PDFs)
- Manage the successful delivery of global GCO services (production & publishing) supported by a globally based multi-cultural team.
- Act as a portfolio manager throughout a project’s lifecycle (demand management, scoping, production and delivery).
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with peers and stakeholders, both internal and external, ensuring successful partnerships.
- Responsible for ensuring operational excellence and timely delivery of projects via global preferred production suppliers.
- Identifies potential new GCO capabilities to support operational expansion and proactively shares them with GCO colleagues and leadership.
- Provide support for the development of presentations and reports for stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years marketing, marketing operations and/or advertising agency experience
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships across brand, digital, creative agency and production agency teams
- Proven project management abilities with experience in managing complex and concurrent projects
- Independent worker with demonstrated trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, leadership, and facilitation skills
- Experience working across multiple markets and cultures
- Proven ability to deliver on projects and commitments
- Proficient in Arabic and English (spoken & written)
- International Travel Involved
- Local and/or global brand marketing experience
- Digital marketing/production experience
- Supplier management experience
- Managing and driving innovation and continuous improvement
- Proficient in Turkish
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Sales Manager - Tools