Job description / Role
Our client is Global Professional Services firm - they are recruiting a Regional Finance Manager for their offices in Dubai.
Our client, a MNC professional services firm operate globally. They are recruiting a Finance Manager to oversee their operations in the Middle East and to be based in their Dubai offices.
* Develop and manage budgets and financial plans.
* Create organisational finance strategy and ensure financial well-being and integrity of the of the firm.
* Present and report financial performance and projections to senior management and stakeholders.
* Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and reports whilst ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements, for the benefit of business stakeholders.
* Drive billing, collections, AR, and AP functions.
* Through efficiency improvements, identity cost-saving opportunities to maximise profitability and alignment with budgetary goals.
* Assess financial risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
* Ensure tax compliance, carefully developing tax strategies to minimise tax liabilities.
* Act as a strategic partner to other senior executive on strategy and business development.
* Hire, lead and mentor the finance team, ensuring a culture of continuous improvement.
In addition to attractive pay and incentives, the successful candidate gets the opportunity to gain international exposure and progress in their career as Finance Manager within a MNC professional services firm
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is a MUST (Master's degree or other professional qualifications i.e., ACA,CA, CMA preferred)
* Minimum 7 years of experience in a relevant role
* Experience in professional services industry is a MUST
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.