Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm, is seeking to hire a Regional Finance & Operations Manager for their Dubai office. The candidate will be responsible for the management and delivery of all processes and procedures relating to the financial and management accounting functions as well as managing and overseeing the office service functions for the Dubai and Bahrain offices.
The candidate will have day-to-day responsibilities for leading the Finance and Office Service functions and should have the following skills and experience:
• Manage the finance function
• Responsible for managing the billing, collections and AP functions
• Preparation of the P&L balance sheet statements
• Financial analysis
• Monitor and review of balance sheet accounts
• VAT filing and analysis
• Ensure timeous payroll processing
• Cost control and vendor contract analysis
• Deal with Audit requirements
• Monitor and prepare of cash forecasting reports
• Support, mentor and develop team members
• Working as a Business partner on various strategic, operational and commercial issues the offices
• Office services management including facilities, IT, business continuity
Skills and Experience Required:
• Qualified Accountant (ICAEW, ACCA, ACMA,CPA) with strong post-qualification experience gained in a financial control context
• A candidate with experience gained in international commercial organisations, ideally to include the professional services sector
• Excellent commercial judgment and a very strong financial, analytical, planning, and implementation skills with a “bottom line” orientation
• Strong leadership and communication skills with experience of operating in a multi-cultural environment and managing a team with diverse backgrounds
• A strong presence and with customer orientation to deal effectively with the Practice’s people and sensitive to organisational culture and how to effect change and influence in a motivating and positive way
• Sufficient gravitas and influencing skills to work successfully & confidently at all levels including top management, partners and clients
• Robust and resilient
• Experience of working in a complex, international environment is essential
• Experience gained in a professional services environment or legal practice environment is desirable
• Experienced user of Microsoft Excel including advanced functions
• Proven ability to develop innovative but practical solutions to issues and challenges
• Demonstrates a proactive approach with a real desire to develop new approaches to problems
• Strong communication skills, able to present information in a compelling way to a variety of audiences
• Deep team leadership experience including leading through times of change, able to motivate and inspire teams to develop and grow
• Clear influencing and persuasion skills, able to influence senior stakeholders
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.