Regional Financial Controller - 4 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Regional controller for a 4 to 6 months period (FP&A controlling covering 3 sub regions in Asia and the Middle East) based in Dubai.
• 7-10 years’ experience in Controlling (especially FP&A) and/or Finance & Audit in a multinational manufacturing industry.
• Reports to VP controlling for the Region
• No direct reports
• English required, French and Chinese a plus
• Prepare and lead Monthly Business Reviews with key stakeholders.
• Develop and follow up action plans for improving business performance
• With the subregional SSCs, perform month-end closing and reporting activities, including variance analyses.
• Generate monthly management reporting.
• Actuals: aggregate and analyze P&L and working capital figures (cash, payables, receivables, inventory) at subregion and region level, develop action plans for needed corrections, follow up action plans with subregions.
• Liaise with subregional SSCs during monthly closing.
• Forecast: develop monthly forecast, analyze actuals vs forecast, develop and follow up medium term cash forecast, assess forecast accuracy
• Budget: With inputs from other departments assist in the development of the Regional and Sub regional Budgets.
• Maintain an updated and consistent standard cost database for the region
• Participate in actions to ensure compliance
• Pro activity, Enthusiasm, dynamism and results orientation
• Time management skills'
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• University Qualifications: Finance
• Other certifications obtained: NA
• Nature and length of previous experience: 7 to 10 years experience in Controlling (especially FP&A) and/or Finance & Audit in a multinational manufacturing industry.
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: NA
• Nationality Preference: NA
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions