Job description / Role
Our multinational client is looking for an enterprise marketing specialist to join their Dubai team. You will create and implement a marketing plan that builds awareness of the company’s product and generates high quality C-Suite sales leads.
You will liaise with marketing and sales teams in Dubai and internationally and you will play a key role in the Go-to-Market strategy for the Middle East & Africa. You must be an in-market expert to drive market intelligence (primary and secondary market research), opportunity analysis, competitive and pain point analysis, and local persona development.
You will be responsible for meeting the regional demand generation goals and monitoring performance to exceed goals. Any strategy you implement must easily be able to show the return on investment for the business.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Fluency in English & Arabic – reading, speaking and writing;
• 5-10 years experience of hands on enterprise marketing experience;
• Willing to travel in the MEA region;
• Experience in healthcare is preferred;
• Candidates must be able to show the revenues they have generated from campaigns and lead generation they have implemented.
• Candidates must also have experience of running marketing programmes that included events, direct mail, telemarketing and high tech lead generation.
• Candidates must have a bachelors degree.
35,000AED per month + healthcare for family + 10% bonus
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications