Job description / Role
Working at LOEWE means you form part of a collective body who share a great interest in Fashion, Art, and Culture, as well as hold a deep respect for Craft.
Together as a company we are continually inspired by its Past, passionate about its Present and embrace the Future with confidence.
LOEWE respects inclusion and diversity.
LOEWE belongs to the LVMH Group, with a stimulating and professional environment and motivating career opportunities where employees contribute to the Future of Tradition.
On behalf of LOEWE fashion, we are hiring for a regional retail manager to manage the retail network and develop and drive the prestigious Loewe business within the region and across the GCC
What you'll be doing
- Provide inputs to budgeting process in terms of sales forecast, headcount requirements, financial requirements etc.
- Develop and implement commercial action plan to grow the business e.g. targeting, clientele categories ( local/tourists), incentive programs, slow movers etc
- Liaise with merchandizing team on products ; provide feedback for product development
- Liaise with regional office; produce required reporting, provide recommendations and work towards effective 2-way communication
- Liasie with marketing/CRM team to plan right activities in stores per region to develop strong customers data
- Monitor & communicate with regional team on local trading environment and trends, including competition, tourism, consumer trends
- Communicate vision, strategy and clear direction to retail staff
- Structure the organization of retail activity and allocate responsibilities
- Ensure adequate staffing through recruitment, rotation, mobility, training and development in collaboration with the HR team
Local Brand Image
- Act as brand ambassador, actively promote the brand in the local market
- Propose and effectively implement local marketing, customer relation/VIC strategy bringing in a positive exposure to the brand image
- Nurture relationship with partners, business community and competition
- Propose layout adjustments as needed to ensure commercial efficiency
- Manage existing store network projects : openings expansion, renovation, relocation, closure
- Participate in lease negotiations with landlords
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the stores and solve unresolved operational issues
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure optimum conditions
- Control costs for optimum effectiveness of operations
- Plan and take necessary steps to have optimum stock levels, appropriate merchandize mix and correct inventory control; maintain inventory discrepancies at the lowest possible level.
What you'll need to succeed
- Over 10 years of managerial experience in luxury retail or fashion
- Degree holder, prefer fashion or business management major
- Strong business sense and comfortable in managing ambiguity
- Strong at planning, organizing, controlling and prioritizing skill
- Good understanding of local market
- MS Office (esp Excel and PPT)
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.