Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Regional Retail Sales Department Manager
You will manage the implementation, control, maintenance and review of standard operating procedures for all stores ensuring alignment with the Group standards. You will ensure smooth store operations, provide operational support and training to store managers, operational coordination with mall authorities and provide on-site coordination of new projects.
What you'll do:
- Ensure compliance of store operations to Group store procedures and ensuring the Store's manual is up to date and that the changes to the SOP are implemented for auditing purposes
- Gather all relevant forms, logs and scorecards to monitor efficiency of store operations, by store by analyzing KPIs, identifying patterns of issues and root causes
- You will be the champion on back store operations and system related procedures
- Gather daily SORT forms from Store Managers and Area Managers in order to take immediate action with concerned service providers, mall authorities and back store operations
- Provide to Store Managers list of pre-assigned neighbouring stores where they could request support
- Investigate cause of punctual incident or problems with Store Managers
- Ensure strong communication, support and communication between Mall Management and store staff, admin team and external service providers.
- Gather regularly reports from Store Managers on issues or concerns related to mall authorities
- Execute store staff trainings and coaching on SOP's and ensure implementations of changes to the systems
- Support Store Managers and Area Managers in assessment of needs of technical trainings on store operations
- Measure level of knowledge and adoption of SOPs and system related procedures by teams and identify gaps during visits and through SOQLE scores
- Analyst monthly sales and operations to problem solve issues affecting sales
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Successful experience in managing multiple stores operationally and back office across the region
- Luxury fashion retail management experience
- You will need to be commercially minded with a strong business acumen
- Solid understand and knowledge store SOP's, reporting, training and coaching
- Confident with managing all store related back office tasks, operations and coordination
- Excellent communicator; comfortable dealing with key stakeholders and building relationships
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.