Job description / Role
A leading multinational company in the Medical Devices sector is seeking a Regional Sales Executive to support and assist the dedicated sales team - delivering product training to end users and managing the sales process. Dubai based with travel across the region.
A leading multinational company in the medical devices sector, with regional head office in Dubai
The Regional Sales Executive will support and assist the dedicated sales team - delivering product training to end users and managing the sales process.
* Establish account relationships with current clinicians and actively grow the business by adding new customers to the portfolio
* Proactively communicate with customers and potential prospects
* Engage certified doctors and develop new cases
* Manage accounts in MEA and report back to the Regional Sales Manager with all assigned reports
* With a result oriented mind, ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned
* Consult regularly with the Sales and Marketing Managers on implementation of objectives and sales budgets
* As a true team player, participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
* Up to 21,000 AED / month total package depending on experience + bonus + insurance, flights
To apply you must have:
* Bachelors degree or above ideally within Medicine / Biomedical Science
* At least 2 years of proven sales record within the medical devices field.
* Fluent verbal and written English
* Strong interpersonal, listening, and persuasive communication and presentation skills, to give the best advice to customers
* A good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, hard-working and creative
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - Corporate