Job description / Role
Stantec is currently looking for a Regional Sector Leader to join our dynamic team in Abu Dhabi and support on our ongoing projects in the UAE.
The role involves working on projects associated with master planning of wet infrastructure and hydraulic modelling of pressure and gravity networks.
Some of the key job responsibilities of this role also entail the following:
- Resource management of the Master Planning & Network Modelling team across the Middle East region (man-power, software, tools, etc.).
- Technical leadership of wet infrastructure master planning and pressure and gravity network modelling projects and proposals across the Middle East region
- Contribution to business development across the Middle East region.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, BSc (MSc/PhD preferred)
- Chartership with internationally recognized organizations
- Minimum of 20 years total experience.
- Experience in master planning and design of wet infrastructure, particularly water transmission, storage and distribution networks, wastewater networks, stormwater drainage and flood management solutions
- Experience in GCC countries
- Experience with local and international guidelines/standards/codes and technical specifications for the design of wet infrastructure, particularly water transmission and distribution networks
- Experience in client service management
- Delivery focused
- Quality focused
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in managing a large team of engineers from various disciplines
- Leadership skills
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliver projects under tight timeframes
- Ability to work on bids to develop technical methodology and estimation of level of effort and identification of resources.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Senior Manager - Infrastructure Advisory
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Associate Infrastructure Engineer (BD & Project Delivery)
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|