Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
REGISTERED MIDWIFE (Abu Dhabi)
• Permanent Job.
• Immediate incorporation
• Salary depending on experience.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Midwifery from an Accredited School of Nursing/University OR Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with additional Midwifery qualification.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years post Midwifery qualification experience.
• Functions to perform:
- Assesses patients through the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum phases of pregnancy. Assessing their nursing needs, taking into account their medical, social, cultural and family circumstances.
- Be able to communicate appropriately with patients in the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum phase of pregnancy and their spouse and family as well as working in partnership with other health care professionals to ensure continuity of care.
- Detect labor symptoms in women and provide appropriate nursing care.
- Monitor patient for contractions and fetal wellbeing.
- Interpret CTG for contractions and fetal wellbeing.
- Assist and support Obstetricians and Gynecologist in treating patient and newborns at delivery and whenever needed.
- Ensure comfort and support to mothers and infants.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.