Job description / Role
- Provide efficient and effective preoperative nursing care to patient.
- Maintain surgical services in accordance with competency standards.
- Complete all physician orders, administer medications, and conduct treatments and tests for patients in a timely manner.
- Assist with patient care in recovery room, procedure room and operating room.
- Develop and implement nursing care plan for assigned patient.
- Execute proper use, care and handling of surgical equipment to ensure safety of operating staff and patient.
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of sterile techniques.
- Communicate continuously with operating team and other medical staff to meet needs for patient care.
- Assist in ordering, storing and maintaining surgical equipment and supplies.
- Prepare operating room with surgical equipment, sterile, linens and supplies that will be needed during surgery.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in operating room.
- Prepare patients including cleaning and disinfecting body areas for surgery.
- Prepare timely and accurate records of patient history and recovery charts.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate evidence based nursing care.
- Collect, collate, evaluate and report information, maintaining accurate patient records.
- Recognize and respond appropriately to urgent and emergency situations.
- To ensure that steps are taken to provide a safe environment for patient, staff and visitors.
- Contribute to the setting of standards and key performance indicators for nursing care.
- To be aware of and practice professionally in accordance with the company code of conduct and the scope of professional practice.
- To ensure the privacy and dignity of all patients is paramount and not compromised.
- To work collaboratively across the organisation
The applying candidate must possess the following:
- DHA license/eligibility letter with title as Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 yrs of experience in the same field.
- Attested certificates from MOFA.
- Flexibility in working with shifts.
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.