Job description / Role
This is a Contract Role under Manpower ME - 3 months contract
Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for coordinating various regulatory affairs activities including but not limited to; products registration/notification, renewals and updates by coordinating between internal and external stakeholders and continuously communicating with all parties involved (including governmental and official authorities) to ensure timely submission and approvals. The Specialist will also ensure ethical conduct and compliance with applicable national and international laws, codes and regulations
- Ensure timely registration/notification and renewal of products, Keep and maintain files and documents regarding product regulatory and compliance. Support global initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a product database of all products’ regulatory status in the region and ongoing registration.
- Plan and execute local projects and programs to meet technical and business needs within areas of responsibility based on annual performance, corporate and regional goals.
- Efficiently manage timelines (submissions to approval) to cope with regional and local projects & strategies as well as marketing plans through proactive communications with all relevant parties including country/region leader, RA, R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales and any other functions.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with Ministry of Health, Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology, Dubai Municipality, any other Regulatory authorities and industry associations, ensuring optimum visibility and smooth products registration.
- To maintain detailed knowledge, documentation of the legislation, monitor possible changes and influence changes that apply to: Chemical product hazard communication; Chemical product transportation classifications including air, ground and water; any other changes in non - registered product compliance requirements affecting our company's products being commercialized in the country.
- Write department reports, give internal presentation and prepare reports for distribution outside of the department, communicate at all levels of the company on matters of expertise. Give presentations to technical business management and write reports addressing business/compliance /policy issues
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Degree, Certification, Training and Language Preference/ Requirement
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Fluent in English and Arabic (speak and write)
Soft Skills (desired)
- Able to clearly express oneself orally and in writing. Effective and routinely communication at department level and with business managers.
- Hands-on and able to work independently. Highly organized with a keen sense of what it takes to get the job done; strong operating skills and a sense of urgency.
- Extensive knowledge of RA environment (processes, organization, legislation) in the ME.
- Must have strong collaborations skills, the ability to work in a cross-cultural organization and experience working in a partnership environment.
- Strong mental agility and motivation are required to deal with the variety of product categories and market access strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills are mandatory for this position; communication, business and customer-oriented approach and ability to build relationship with external contacts.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Ignite Search & Selection
HR Specialist - Recruitment
A Leading Construction Group
|Abu Dhabi||19 Mar|
Generalist HR Manager for an International Law Firm