Job description / Role
Senior Regulatory Compliance - UAE National
* This is an exciting opportunity for a UAE national to join a leading Bank in the region.
* You will be responsible for the Regulatory Relationship function for the Bank.
* Your role will be to build and maintain resilient relationships with regulators and authorities.
* Hand in hand, you will then advise internal business leaders in line with key regulatory obligations and policies to ensure everyone is up to date with the correct regulations.
Is this the right role for you?
* Are you are a UAE National with at least 5 years Regulatory Compliance experience from either a leading Bank or Financial Services institution?
* Do you enjoy building relationships with Regulators and Authorities in your current role?
Then this could be an exciting next move for you!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.