Job description / Role
In house role focusing on the development of legislation, as well as reviewing and monitoring existing regulations and laws.
Government entity with operations covering the FS sector mainly, well structured internal legal department. This team is quite self contained and focuses specifically on regulatory issues
* Systematic review and ongoing development of existing regulations of the UAE
* Suggesting improvements based on international best practices
* Drafting tech of new regulations as well as making amendments to existing regulations
* Conducting impact assessments of all proposed regulatory changes
This is a crucial role in the advance of the UAE's financial services market. You will be at the cutting edge of the government and will be involved in shaping the future of the country's banks and FS companies.
You will work alongside two European qualified lawyers who are true experts in their field, and will enjoy clear prospects for personal and professional growth.
To be considered you must have the following:
* Either an LLB or equivalent legal education
* Understanding and knowledge of international regulatory development
* Familiarity with UAE banking and FS market
* Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Corporate / Projects - International Law Firm
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|