Job description / Role
Rehab Quality Assurance Manager – Western – Dubai
A well-established medical center in Dubai is looking for a Medical Quality Coordinator to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
• Participate in policy review, education and compliance audits.
• Prepare and present educational activities and workshops about performance management and quality improvement methodology.
• Create AQMC Quality Improve Plan & implement KPI system
• Implement change projects that align with strategic goals of the center
• Provide regular and appropriate performance management information to administration
• Oversee and monitor AQMC performance against key targets in all departments
• Develop systems and processes that will ensure AQMC performs its functions within all statutory regulation and guidelines
• Identify areas of poor performance and suggest action plan for improvement
• Supervise work of Reception, Nursing, Billing and Administration in accordance with
• AQMC policies and procedures
• Initiate and plan training activities to employees that meet identified areas of improvement
AED 15,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have JCI experience
• Has at least 3 years of work experience as a Medical Quality Coordinator
• Speaks fluent English
• Fully literate in both verbal and written English
• Excellent customer service and patient care skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
• Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
• The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one’s services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
• 48 hours per week
• Paid visa
• Unlimited contract
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.