Job description / Role
Assist Clients with their structuring needs through:
• Have a strong understanding of incorporation and legal structuring for all UAE jurisdictions.
• Acts as the point of contact for all clients and intermediaries.
• Oversees and manages the handling of – clients’ and prospective clients’ inquiries – via phone, email, and in person meetings– with an emphasis on timing and quality;
• Drafts quotes and proposals for client’s and prospective client’s inquiries;
• Follows up on the quotes, close out sales cycle, and cross sell platform of services.
• Undertakes calls to clients to discuss on compliance, KYC etc and sets/manages expectations before renewal.
• Meets with prospective and existing Clients as needed, as well as complete KYC form during client meetings.
• Undertakes due diligence on new and existing files prior to onboarding, and pass the file to the Execution team. Concurrently, liaises directly with the Compliance Manager/Officer as needed (e.g. matters requiring enhanced due diligence).
• Updates or liaises with a client regularly via phone, e-mail, and personal meeting and other means, regarding an enquiry (ies) or ongoing assignment(s) (e.g. updates on incorporation, share transfer etc).
• Respond in a timely manner to any adhoc client request by distributing work to the appropriate execution team
• Monitors and manages the renewal schedule of companies and use renewals as a means to understand client needs, and cross sell our platform of services.
• Ensures the conduct of compliance review or regular corporate health check on companies to be incorporated, renewed, amended or closed (Corporate health check involves ensuring that a company’s registration is valid, all statutory requirements are met and corporate documents are e.g. registers are up to date and consistent)
• Creates, validates, classifies and update templates of responses, procedure summaries, fact sheets, newsletters etc.
• Sends bulletin periodically to clients regarding new regulations or requirements implemented by the authorities.
• Produces and maintains daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly (or as needed) reports and information reports, for use by management and/or to facilitate monitoring of recurrent tasks
• Ensure teams maintain client entity records in line with operational procedures (Viewpoint);
• Ensure the Firm always meets both its Federal and Free Zone statutory and regulatory obligations, including anti-money laundering & the countering of terrorist financing and sanctions laws.
Report any breaches in the above requirements to a Director, Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer as soon as possible.
Experience & Qualifications
• At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in a corporate service provider, private family office or private client law firm;
• Knowledge, experience and exposure of free zones and the UAE’s federal regulatory regime;
• Proficient in MS Office (MS word & MS excel etc.).
• Confident and presentable;
• Culturally aware and sensitive to clients and colleagues;
• Flexibility to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Experience working with people of different backgrounds and a high level of cultural competency;
• The ability to juggle and track multiple tasks and responsibilities; and,
• Demonstrated commitment to the success of co-workers and to the organizational mission.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Sales and Customer Happiness Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Customer Service Manager
Black Pearl Consult
Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager)
A Leading Consulting, Advisory & Management Solutions Firm In The UAE
Key Accounts Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE