Job description / Role
• To develop, manage and grow the Corporate Payroll relationships and portfolio in a specified geographical area to meet the defined objectives and standards of the bank.
• Achieve sales volumes and targets and contribute to the bottom line profitability of the division and the bank
• To Coach, Support and mentor the Unit Team Members.
• Develop & Manage Key Govt./Corporate Relationships for Salary Transfers
• Desired quality of customer acquisition through relationship management ensure cross sell, upsell and retention
• Demonstrate our promise and apply the ADCB service standards to deliver the banks required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions. Ensure zero process errors & higher NPS for the new products or services.
• To deliver the financial target a agreed with the businesses
Policies, processes, systems and procedures
• Comply with policies, processes, systems and procedures laid down by the bank.
• Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, practices and procedures to ensure adherence and maximize own contribution to business performance
• Increase productivity of Sales channel through acquisition of the customers from the allocated Key Relationships.
• 5 years+ relationship management experience in banking/financial services industry
• Bachelors degree in Business Admin/Sales or Finance
• In depth knowledge of global financial markets and trends
• Understanding of Consumer Banking products and services
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .