Job description / Role
Relationship Manager - Al Ain Finance PJSC
• Understand company’s product offerings and its targeted customer segment
• Increase customer base by sourcing new deals through various avenues
• Manage existing customer relationship and increase cross sell opportunities
• Pro-actively address customer issues and provide excellent customer service
• Represent Al Ain Finance in events & seminars.
• Achieves Sales targets for new facilities granted to customers based on company approval criteria, as per the targets set each year by senior management.
• Liaise with back end team to complete new customer acquisition, service existing customer request
• Prepare call reports for every customer visit
• Prepare Business Proposal for every customer application for credit to evaluate
• Ensure compliance requirements are met as per UAE Central Bank, local & international law
• Prepare various business report (pipeline customer and booked customer) to be shared with Management
• Present monthly business update to Management
• Build Al Ain Finance brand in the market by way of highlighting company distinctive product feature and providing exemplary customer experience
• Set high standards of business, work ethics and lead by example
• A graduate with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Banking, finance or any other relevant discipline.
• Post-Graduation in Marketing or Finance will be an added advantage
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in Banking and Finance industry of which at least 5 years in a similar role in the UAE.
• Excellent Customer Management & People Management skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Good commercial and business awareness
• Strong verbal and Numerical abilities
• Sales driven individual keen to exceed assigned sales target
• Able to network effectively and build contacts
• Negotiation skills
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Documentation Officer - SME CAD
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Mar|
Executive Accountant: Bank Reconciliation
Dubai Properties (DP)
Assistant Finance Manager
Ignite Search & Selection