Job description / Role
• Attract, retain and grow a new-to-bank client base for investment products and act as their trusted advisor to provide solutions and product across asset classes in order to achieve the defined fee income target.
• Acquire new-to-bank clients and fresh money for investment products
• Achieve fee income target from sales of investment products
• Conduct detailed risk-assessment and suitability assessment of clients and offer products that are aligned to the client's risk profile.
• Take responsibility of error-free execution of investment transactions and for resolving client service requests in coordination with Investment Operations, on an ongoing basis.
• Manage relationship with investment clients on an ongoing basis and provide regular market and portfolio updates in order to increase engagement with clients and increase investments business
• Have a clear understanding of investments business, global capital markets and latest macro-economic trends and developments in the financial markets in order to provide high quality of advice to clients and act as their trusted advisor
• Manage the inherent conflict in the job requirement - client needs and risk appetite versus achieving revenue targets
• Explore cross-sell opportunities within the investments client base for different products and services of the bank.
• Stay updated about Investment Products and Solutions being offered by the bank. Where required, create bespoke solutions in coordination with the Investment Team in Treasury.
• Ensure compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or Science with CISI qualification or equivalent
• 5 to 8 years' experience in the investments sales / relationship management
• Should have existing UAEN / Arab Expats HNWI / UNHWI Portfolio
• Good verbal and written command of English and Arabic ( Prefer)
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.