Relationship Manager - Mandarin Speaker
Job description / Role
Robert Half are with a global FX business, based in Dubai are looking to recruit experienced Relationship Managers to join their expanding team. You will be joining a globally recognised organisation who design, engineer and market a range of trading and investment products. You must be coming from a financial services organisation to be able to add value to this challenging and diverse role.
* Retain and grow your customer portfolio through providing personalized support and access to information required by customers to make informed decisions
* Provide exceptional customer experience and act as point of contact to our high net worth customers
* Improving customer service and experience which in turn increases productivity and profitability
* Preparing and presenting financial market updates daily
* Assisting clients via email and phone with deposits, trading and withdrawals
* Must be native Mandarin speaking with strong grasp of English
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* At least 2 years experience in a financial sales role
* University degree in Business, Finance, Economics of relevant field
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
Ultimate HR Solutions