Release Engineer - Arabic Speaker
Job description / Role
Arabic Speaking Release Engineer position. Managing large organisation portal that feeds into all government entities
A prominent leading Government Organisation in the region
* Ensuring products can effortlessly be delivered to users and customers using different distribution mechanism and methods
* Design and develop code that glues together various applications in our build pipeline
* Engineer and release new solutions
* Maintain and monitor software builds
* Support globally distributed teams
* Perform user administration, troubleshooting, and trouble ticket administration
* Exciting role with scope to work on high profile applications
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders keen on driving change with exciting pace and impact.
* Must be an Arabic speaker
* Must come from a Development background
* Must have Node and React experience
* Must have experience of Deployment tools, such as GitHub, SonarQube etc
* Must have SDLC knowledge
* Experience using Linux and Unix operating systems would be highly desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.