Job description / Role
Mark Williams Technology Division are currently partnering with a Financial Institution in Dubai for a Release Management Team Leader.
• You will own the Release Management life cycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios.
• The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs.
• Where necessary you’ll provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
• You will also take care of the IT Disaster Recovery element
You must independently manage day to day functions and consult with the Unit Head in case of problems or situations.
• You will be expected to provide prompt response to internal and external users for solving of problems or answering queries.
• Work is reviewed regularly by the senior management team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• ITIL Foundation level certification
• PMP or similar
• 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
• 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
• IT Disaster Recovery Operations experience
• Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Manager (Head of IT)
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|
Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
Manpower Middle East
IT Project Manager
HR Source Consulting