Job description / Role
- Participate in establishing and implementing SOPs
- Lead a team of technicians
- Assure their technicalities are up to company's standards
- Assure the repair/service quality
- Assure the repairs/replacements/refunds are done within company's SLAs
- Ensure daily service operational duties are completed- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
- Assure the availability of spare parts and tools on a daily basis for all service points
- Act as an escalation point for customers' claims
- Bachelor's degree in management, engineering, computer sciences or any related field.· Ability to work in a team.
- 2-3 years of work experience leading a team of technicians
- Capable of understanding complex processes
- Good interpersonal skills
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.