Repair Center Specialist
Job description / Role
Repair Center Specialist - Level Shoes
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- This position focuses on damage product repairing, performance improvement of inventory damage reduction
- Effective communication with fulfillment, last mile, receiving team in combination with administrative tasks related product damage repairing managing reporting to respective internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring damage and end-to-end order flow cycle
- Ensure all online/Store/Receiving product damages are repaired on time.
- Productivity improvement.
- Faster communication with fulfillment and receiving - Customer satisfaction.
- Reduce damages and on time reporting to respective stakeholder
- Repair all damages in store.
- Ensure on time repairing in consideration of customer requirement.
- Coordinate with external repair center if require.
- Coordinate with all stake holder as an when require.
- Regular reporting on repair vs. received from different department.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2-3 years' experience in relevant role
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer service skills
- Effective time management, organization and multitasking skills
- Ability to interact effectively and appropriately with subordinates and management
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Ability to be a team player, motivate and work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft, Excel, Power-point and Outlook
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Able to work under pressures and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to simplify complex environments and work with ambiguity.
- Applies a good level of emotional maturity in their role.
- Reliable team player who will contribute their knowledge and experience into a team environment.
- Organized and methodical.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.