Job description / Role
- Assist in scheduling the annual budgetary plan cycle and supervise the distribution of all budget materials, forms and templates and necessary guidelines.
- Coordinate with all divisions/departments to assure that the same Fiscal Year is being followed, as well as the guidelines, and templates.
- Maintain the financial forecasts in the system through collaborative efforts with other departments.
- Assist in creating, coordinating, and compiling the Group operating budgets, budget guidelines, funding requests, and templates.
- Compile the draft budget for review by the Head of Department.
- Analyze variances between actual and budgeted expenditure and report to the Head of Department to formulate and discuss recommendations.
- Analyze budget trends over the years and maintain track of experiences to draw from previous budget periods and exercises.
- Draft end of year financial reports in line with the fiscal year and internally agreed schedule.
- Implement an accounting system that enforces accounting policies and standards and owned assets to complete their financial reports in a timely and accurate manner and according to international accounting standards, and resolve any flagged or reporting issues.
- Consolidate and interpret financial data to ensure that accurate and timely business information is presented to management to enable them to make sound decisions.
- Consolidate/review the budget for the Group and assist business units in their budget preparation if needed.
- Prepare budget summary reports and suggest corrective action accordingly based on actual results achieved.
- Create a filing system and ensure that it is continuously updated for the accounting data and information.
- Assist in managing risks, project planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content to ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Participate in the proposal development process for planning and budgeting opportunities.
- Submit summery and detailed reports of all financial MIS reports for all Balance sheet and P&L elements on daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, Quarterly, annually….
- Maintain accurate financial dashboard and updated at all time.
- Manage and control the budget exaction on daily basis in all regions
- Prepare detailed revenue and profitability analysis product wise, salesman wise, area wise, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting/Finance
- Accounting Certification (CPA, CFA, ACCA) is preferred
- Five years of relevant work experience in Budgeting and Reporting.
- Compliance with financial policies and local reporting regulations
- Accuracy and timeliness of preparation and submission of annual budget
- Accuracy of budget tracking
- Percentage variance between actual and budgeted financial expenditure
- Knowledge of financial policies and local reporting regulations
- Financial Analysis and Data Presentation
- Time Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Computer literacy: MS windows applications (word processing, excel, spreadsheets)
- Fluent in English
About the Company
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE