Job description / Role
We are seeking a Research Editor to prepare white papers, reports and articles and finalize for publishing.
• Collecting and analyzing specialized data and translating it into insightful reports/papers for audience to consume.
• Directing researchers and lead report/research papers structuring
• Fact-checking articles/paper prepared by researcher to ensure that technical or specialized information is presented accurately and verify that the sources used are appropriate.
• Detecting and correcting errors in spelling, grammar, and word usage.
• Extensive experience in research, writing and editing white papers, articles, and research pieces in Arabic.
• Excellent command of written Arabic language
• Sound editorial judgement and proven knowledge of the Arab world affairs and stories, specifically relevant to Arab youth
• Strong knowledge of News & Current Affairs in the Arab world, a background in working on youth related topics is a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Educational background in journalism, international affairs or political science is preferred.
• Demonstrated commitment and interest in the development of Arab Youth.
• Good understanding of Arab youth main challenges, and the structural implications of income, racial, and ethnic disparities on communities, families, youth and individuals.
• Strong research, analysis, communication, and writing/editing skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Office/administrative experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to work on multiple detail-oriented tasks and consistently meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Social Media Copywriter
Copywriter (English and Arabic)
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|