Job description / Role
Reporting to the Middle East Research Director we are searching for a Research Manager to:
- Provide in-depth functional (industry) research and analysis services to client and proposal teams.
- Manage key relationships with the practices leads, setting annual research plan by discussing upcoming project and marketing needs.
- Act as project coordinator and liaise on all project requests, scheduling each team member’s.
- Support development of knowledge management and thought leadership pieces
- Continuously assess the return on investment of databases and identify new opportunities for improvement
- Assist in planning the research aspects of projects from start to finish
- Monitor all projects and ensure that the correct analysis methods are used throughout, particularly at the inception and pursuant to changes in scope
- Liaise with the Research Director and implement department strategies
- Ensure client satisfaction and repeat business and nurture solid relationships with practice members
- Create knowledge assets from project deliverables
- Codify knowledge and contribute to knowledge repository
- Possess expert research capabilities and experience, with deep functional (industry) knowledge
- Manage the entire life cycle of multiple research projects in a fast-paced environment
- Serve as a delivery partner across client projects and proposals
- Serve as embedded team member on engagements to support select streams by taking full ownership of data needs, research, synthesis, and final deliverables
- Demonstrate strong managerial capabilities, managing teams in projects and leading practice discussions around needs
- Deliver on research service menu, including benchmarking, company profiling and financial analysis, industry and market trends, and current awareness
- Support client proposals and marketing materials by leveraging data and industry information from external sources to develop client-ready analyses and documents
- Develop strong relationships with leading market research firms to utilize experts and conduct interviews for analyses
- Work with other researchers and resources throughout the firm’s global network for an integrated approach to research
- Support development of the department’s information budget for key industry sources and materials
- Build digital tools to support client-staff teamwork efficiently and extract relevant trends and insights
- Coach and develop junior staff to improve their primary skills
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree required; advanced degree in a business-related discipline preferred
- At least 4 years of relevant research experience at a professional services firm
- Significant personal presence, enabling successful interaction directly with senior consultants, clients, and knowledge professionals
- Well-articulated and presented
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse, interpret, and identify trends from various data sets (structured and unstructured data)
- Ability to manage multiple data projects at a time
- Positive, lively, can-do attitude; a quick learner with the energy and enthusiasm to act and accomplish
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.