Research Manager - Macro Financial Data - Tier 1 Investment Bank
Work From Remote Location
Job description / Role
Research Manager - Macro Financial Data - Tier 1 Investment Bank DIFC / Remote
Research Manager - Financial Data (Macro / Micro Economic Factors).
New to eMagine, we have been retained by a Tier 1 Global Investment Bank who have a focus on M&As within the GCC and Africa region. They are looking for a Research Manager whose responsibility will be to lead a team of well educated and highly skilled analysts in producing financial data and analytics reports for financial institutions, consultancies and multinational companies.
The role reports to the MEA Head of Macro Research & Global Research Product Committee Member and is part of the wider MEA Macro Research team with opportunities to work with global colleagues. The role provides unique exposure to project management, strategy, planning, data analytics, cross divisional initiatives and departmental development. The responsibilities include:
• Supporting the MEA Head of Macro Research in strategic direction of research
• Supporting management in identifying potential products for global collaboration on Macro driven pieces
• Coordinating the global pipeline (upcoming planned research reports) process by partnering with other teams globally
• Focusing on cross-leveraging strategic tools and resources across Research and facilitating where possible streamlining and standardizing of these processes as they apply to Macro Research
• Supporting the execution of curated Global Thematic content and profile via various media channels
• Building strong strategic relationships across Research and with other divisions.
• Responsible for engagement with key stakeholders in FID and IED
• Development of research & advisory business model, including related analytics
• Representing research in all relevant projects, initiatives, meetings
• Regular dialogue with FID and IED sales
• Providing analysis on Macro Research to provide strategic insights
• Collating and analysing Middle Eastern strategic metrics, which will include key client engagement, team interaction & readership reports as well as MEA country reports with the opportunity to expand this support globally
• Leading and coordinating Macro Research pricing efforts
• Monitoring and enhancing the Macro product branding approval process
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.