Job description / Role
As the Information Researcher you will be responsible for providing research and information services to various consulting staff and departments using appropriate resources and media whilst simultaneously facilitating research planning, information management and research documentation for relevant stakeholders.
A leading global consulting firm with a strong regional presence and a diverse, multi ethnic workforce and a fantastic company culture.
* Conduct research for case teams, Industry Practice Areas and client development utilising relevant resources
* Support research for global teams
* Provide filtered, precise, and well organised research results and reports
* Solicit feedback from internal stakeholders to improve research results and design research deliverables as per requirements
* Participate in lead asset building initiatives
* Participate in ongoing product and service evaluations and resource development activities as required
* Conduct training for consulting and consulting support staff
* Participate in Information Services marketing efforts
* Provide ongoing support for processing information orders, new acquisitions and related invoices
* Attractive tax free salary
* Exciting role with extensive learning curve
* International environment with regular cross-region collaborations
* Between 1-5 years of business research experience in a leading consulting firm.
* Strong experience with Factiva, Thomson databases or other relevant business research tools
* Strong interest in new digital tools and databases
* Strong training and presentation skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Library Science, Business Economics or any other relevant field
* Strong English language soft skills with Arabic a big bonus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.