Job description / Role
- To supervise all incoming and outgoing room reservation requests and make sure they are attended to as per the hotel standards and procedures.
- To recognize potential clients and to transmit information to the Sales Department.
- To recognize a VIP guest and to apply the concerned policies.
- To maintain a good commercial relationship with all the bookers: guest/company/agencies.
- To promote the Accor loyalty programs and the Hotel promotions.
- To respect the privacy of the guest and the confidentiality of the information.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest satisfaction and recording it.
- To ensure that the telephone etiquettes are properly used as per Sofitel Standards.
- To ensure a perfect knowledge of room type and rate structure among the Reservation team.
- To ensure the accuracy of all booking information entered in the PMS.
- To supervise that the Guest History is accurately maintained.
- To ensure a perfect knowledge of the hotel configuration and products among the team members.
- To know the competitors and to gather information about their activities and sales.
- To provide updated reports and statistics to the management and other departments.
- To follow up availability and rates charts on TARS and other booking systems/channels.
- To supervise daily check-list.
- To fulfill administrative task and filling.
- To ensure a proper use and maintenance of reservation communication system (Telephone, fax-mail).
- To maintain appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the reservations operations and to initiate requisitions accordingly.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
- French (Intermediate)
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|