Job description / Role
- Be aware of the hotel product, rates, packages and promotions.
- Maintain knowledge of and access all functions of the computer and manual systems.
- Process all reservation queries, changes and cancellations received by phone, e-mail, internally and through corporate reservations
- Ascertain callers needs though open ended questions and try to sell higher yield rooms.
- Use the correct guest history when making a reservation.
- Remain up to date with all the new promotions for the hotel as well as the ACCOR Group.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Good sales skills
- Good presentation
- A thorough and organised approach
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.