Job description / Role
To record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently and accurately and converted to sales where possible to meet hotel targets
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• To maintain professional confidentiality and never disclose any secrets pertaining to the Company.
• To ensure that the product standards are followed as trained.
• To input and answer all written correspondence (fax & email) and telephone inquiries within 24 hours of being received.
• To ensure all reservations are correctly and accurately input into the opera system and maintained.
• To ensure that all reports are completed on a daily basis and filed for reference.
• To be aware of the Hotel occupancy and average room rate today, month to-date and performance against budget requirements.
• Maximize hotel yield by up selling and suggestive selling in line with strategy.
• To file all correspondence on a daily basis ready for hand-over to reception.
• To conduct a daily audit of tomorrows arrival file to ensure accurate details are recorded in each reservation.
• To use guest names whenever appropriate.
• Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with the Hotel’s emergency procedures and is in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
• Seek out potential corporate clients and gives the lead to either the Director of Revenue or the Sales Department
Your experience and skills include:
• Previous experience in a similar role with a 5* property
• Good command on English
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be articulate and attention to details
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.