Job description / Role
From the friendly and competent advice to the "booking completed": Our reservation team ensures that guests are happy from the first to the last moment. We're looking forward to welcoming you to the Reservation Team as Reservations Agent.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW US YOUR VISION!
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• In this way, you'll be making our hotel something special
• You are responsible for accepting individual reservations and processing them
• You are well organized and coordinated, even when the phone rings and emails arrive at the same time
• Your charming nature sets you apart and you make sure that there is a bit of magic in every booking
• You love to - sell, sell, sell
Your experience and skills include:
• Your experience and personality add that certain something extra
• You already have experience in the hotel industry or travel agency and can speak English fluently
• You love to be a passionate host and salesperson
• On top of this, you know your way around town and always have tips for partying up your sleeve
• You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Officer
Front Desk Agent
Guest Service Coordinator
Manpower Middle East
Front Desk Executive / Customer Support Executive / Receptionist