Job description / Role
You will be responsible for ensuring that the reservations team achieves or exceeds monthly sales targets. This individual will also ensure that our guests enjoy exceptional customer service and memorable experiences when visiting our properties.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Act as a main resource for reservation agents needing assistance technically or with regards to achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure reservation department and Front Office are constantly aware of availability states open, on request, closed dates, high demand dates etc.
- Responds to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
- Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, rates, promotions, amenities, programs, hotel facilities and services.
- Answer guest inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions etc.
- Manage systems that are set up within the reservation department to ensure accurate handling and monitoring of phone calls.
- If there are failed reservations to update the Hotel software then process those reservations manually.
- Handles the reservation correspondence accurately and neatly and follow up for any missing correspondence before guest arrival.
- Tracks daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics for analytical, budgeting and forecasting purposes.
Your experience and skills include:
- With at least 2-year work experience in the same position or similar capacity in the UAE
- Can work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined developmental career path
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Officer - Front Desk (Residences)
Front Office Agent
Guest Service Officer - Front Office
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME