Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience before arrival.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service.
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling.
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests.
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system.
Your experience and skills include:
- Outstanding experience in handling reservation inquiries in the hotel industry.
- Profound knowledge of attending to incoming and outgoing calls.
- Deep knowledge of maintaining cordial relations with all guests.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English proficiency is a must. French and Arabic is a plus.
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Relations Agent
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - HR
Team Leader - Housekeeping (Public Area)
|Abu Dhabi||10 May|
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Assistant Security Manager